Careers with Us
Job Title: Sales Associate
Division: Multiple logistics subsidiaries of FOG Software Group
Location: Deerfield, IL
Reports to: VP of Sales
About FOG Software Group
The FOG Software Group acquires, manages, and builds software companies in a variety of vertical markets, enabling them to be clear leaders in their industries. Our companies provide mission-critical enterprise solutions for vertical industries across the entire industry value chain.
FOG Software Group manages multiple logistics-related software subsidiaries including: Varsity Logistics, Inc., Logimax, Inc., Viewlocity Technologies, Argos Software and Cadre Technologies. We are a growing organization and seek individuals to fill sales roles within FOG Software Group and for FOG Software Group’s subsidiary organizations to assist overall company growth. In doing so, the Sales Associate will also benefit in growing their own professional path within the organization.
For more information about FOG Software Group please visit www.fogsoftwaregroup.com. The FOG Software Group is operating group of Constellation Software, Inc. www.csisoftware.com (TSX:CSU), a publicly traded company.
The Sales Associate is responsible for identifying, qualifying and driving sales opportunities to successful closes. A solid understanding of the logistics industry is important as you position our software solutions to targeted customers. He/she must be capable of developing executive-level relationships and to drive sales through opportunity planning, executive involvement and value selling. The successful candidate will be capable of generating a pipeline and consistent quarter over quarter quota achievement.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for hitting or exceeding quarterly sales revenue goals
- Responsible for managing and mining a defined sales territory
- Draft proposals, respond to RFI/RFPs, sales agreements in a timely manner
- Negotiate proposals and agreements with customers to a close
- Understand customer pain points, needs and goals while relaying the value of our software product(s) to them throughout the sales cycle
- Update, maintain and manage sales opportunities in the CRM
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills/Expected Behaviors:
- Consistent success in achieving quota in enterprise software sales
- Ability to establish and maintain senior-level customer relationships
- Ability to handle multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
- Ability to work effectively across multiple product lines and with extended team members through the organization
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong client relationship building and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate commitment to the company’s core values of client satisfaction, continuous improvement and innovation
- Passionate, pro-active and balanced in approach to issue resolution, internally and externally
- Committed to working with others to find new and exciting ways of delivering business value
- Bachelors Degree (B.A. in Logistics, Supply Chain, Computer Science, Business or related field highly desired)
- At least 2 years of industry experience in Logistics, Warehousing, Supply Chain Transportation or Software Industries
- Must be able and willing to travel as required by the needs of the position
- Must have good presentation, organizational, and documentation skills
Please submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com